We believe that the use of digital data is radically changing the way journalism is practiced. Therefore we have decided to arrange a joint conference, NODA16 and Tutki!2016, where the best practices in data journalism and investigative journalism are discussed and spread. In April 22-23 2016 the NODA16 and Tutki!2016 conference will be held in Helsinki, Finland, together with an academic pre-conference on April 21st 2016. We aim to gather some 250 journalists, editors, data visualizers, researchers and students for a weekend jam packed with the latest in data journalism.
The conference is held in the main building of University of Helsinki. On Thursday and Saturday you enter the building from Fabianinkatu 33. On Friday the entry is from Aleksanterinkatu 7.
The NODA 2017 Conference will be held January 27–28 2017 in Odense, Denmark. Find more infomation at noda17.dk.
• Those attending the Tekes programme on Friday morning are requested to register their attendance in this form on the Tekes website.
• Sign up to the conference has been closed. We have almost 350 conference attendees!
• See the nominated work and all sumbissions for the NODA Awards on the updated NODA Awards-page!
• A preliminary programme is now published and will be updated soon. The list of speakers also contain new names.
• Submissions for NODA Awards closed on February 19th.
• Call for papers deadline closed at January 15th 2016.
Follow updates on the #noda16-hashtag!